BNC / BNC CORD (OFC DIGITAL & HOME THEATRE CABLE
- MX BNC plug to MX BNC plug connector.
- BNC plug connector’s tip is Gold plated.
- BNC plug connector is placed at the end of coaxial cables in order to link wiring to a piece of electronic equipment, most commonly an audio or visual device.
- After the plug is inserted, it is turned, causing pins in the socket to be pinched into a locking groove on the plug.
- MX BNC connector is used for RF signal connections, for analog and Serial Digital Interface video signals.
- BNC plug connector is an alternative to the MX RCA connector when used for composite video on commercial video devices.
- BNC plug connector has Snug-fit center pin assembly provides tactile feedback.
- BNC plug connector has excellent cable protection and retention.
- BNC plug connector has Precise machined brass parts for outstanding durability.
- BNC plug connector is Easy to install.
PLEASE NOTE : Before ordering or Customizing products please contact us on 9987987622 or WhatsApp or email us on email@example.com about availability of stock & B2B Qty Price With GST Credits for Best Deals..