We do not collect and store your credit card information. During the purchasing process, you will enter your credit card information directly into the form posted by the credit card payment gateway. Hence, all your credit card information will be collected and secured by the credit card payment gateway directly, in the most secured way. All customers’ contact information, choice of products and delivery date entered at the Delivery Information Form during the purchasing process are stored in our secured merchant server database. All the printouts for record purpose are securely kept.
Customer’s contact information will be used for the following purposes: –
1) In order to process your orders placed on this website, you must first complete the registration form. During registration, you will be required to provide your contact information, which includes your name, e-mail address, telephone number and street address.
2) Channel for Communicating Purchase and Delivery Status Sender’s email will be used as a channel for communicating purchase status (e.g. confirmation of purchase by forwarding the receipt to the customer) and delivery status (e.g. update customer if the order has been fulfilled).
3) Products and Services Update Sender and recipient’s email addresses will be used for forwarding new products and services updates.
4) Market Analysis: Such information as customer’s choice of products, country/city of the senders and the recipients, are used to identify markets that need our services. The information and the result of analysis are solely meant for internal use and will be kept confidentially.
5) Festival and Other Promotions: Sender and recipient’s email addresses will be used for Festival and Other Promotions.
6) We only employ third party companies such as FedEx, Gati KWE, DTDC, The Professional Courier for deliveries No other third party functions have access to any of your personal information. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
7) This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Itglobal.in is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identical information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this website.
8) We will not use your personal information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties. * special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
9) We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this Site. You are can offer your views, suggestions, if any, by submitting the filled in Form in Contact Us section online.